Go to the Employee Application now.
A brief overview of our policies:
Termination and Disciplinary Action:
- Employment with the AVR Group LLC may be terminated at any time with or without notice if the employee fails to comply with our company policies and regulations.
- Infractions against company policies will be documented with and Oral Warming, then a Written Warning, followed by Termination.
- Once assigned to a position, you must follow your schedule as directed by AVR.
- If you are unable to work, notice must be given to the AVR office at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled start time.
- In emergency situations, you must call as soon as you can to notify AVR for the reason of your absence.
Dress Code: It is required that employees conduct themselves in a professional manner and should present a professional image through their personal appearance. Each employee is required to wear appropriate business attire.